IVF with ICSI Cyprus
For a healthy pregnancy, first of all, a healthy embryo needs to be obtained. For this reason, both male and female reproductive cells must develop in a healthy way. If there isn't a problem related to the uterus, couples who have healthy reproductive cells can achieve pregnancy in a very short period of time.
Couples who have had unprotected sexual intercourse. These technologies may be IUI or IVF, depending on the condition and age of the couple. To decide which treatment will be more suitable for couples.
Who Should Have IVF Treatment?
Couples who have unprotected intercourse for more than a year IVF treatment.
- Women whose tubes have been removed
- Women with tubual blockages
- Women with hormonal disorders
- Women with endometriosis and chocolate cysts
- Women diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Men with low sperm count (oligospermia)
- Men whose sperm movement is lower than normal (asthenospermia)
- Men who are unable to conceive naturally because of sperm morphology
- Couples undiagnosed fertility issues
Cyprus IVF Treatment Stages
- The IVF treatment process starts with detailed tests for both the mother and father who will be treated at Cyprus Miracle IVF Centre
- On the 2nd or 3rd day of the mother's menstrual period, preparation of the mother's follicles starts. This follicle development process can be carried out in the city where the couple lives. In this stage, the mother's eggs are developed using several injections. Injection usage can be up to 10-12 days, approximately. These injections only provide follicle development during that period. They have no addtional effects such as extra weight gain or disrupting the menstrual cycle.
- The egg development process ends with a single injection called a 'hatching injection'. This injection ensures that the eggs are ready for processing.
- The next stage happens approximately 36 hours after the hatching injection. Ferdowsi. As the egg collection process is performed under a very low dose of anesthesia, the mother does not feel any pain or discomfort. This process takes 10-15 minutes depending on the number of eggs. After the procedure, the mother immediately recovers and can continue every day with no discomfort.
- Within the same hour of egg collection, sperm is taken from the father and the best sperm cells. Using the selected sperm cells, the mature egg cells of the mother are fertilized directly by ICSI - a microinjection method.
- After fertilization, the embryos are left to develop within our special incubators for 3 to 5 days. Embryos may undergo this process in incubator or in the Embryoscope incubator, depending on the couples preference.
- In the final stage of Cyprus IVF treatment, the best quality embryos are transferred to the mother's womb on the 3rd or 5th day after fertilization. Embryo transfer is included by ultrasound, is a painless process just like a scan. It lasts only 5-10 minutes and the mother is awake and can watch the transfer of every babies into the womb.
Miracle IVF Center at the Cyprus Firdevs, we are able to transfer 3 embryos and thus increase the chances of pregnancy. We provide an 80-85% success rate which is higher than the world average.