In IVF treatment, the embryo development is known by all experts as the most important stage of the process. In this process, the behavior of the embryo, the division of time should be smooth and this has the great effect on the way of pregnancy. However, in the standard incubator systems where embryos are stored, only the division of the embryo and the final status can be followed, so the development between these processes can not be seen, and therefore, the embryos which are thought to be the most developed transferred to the mother.
As explained above, in general, the most common problems that people face IVF treatment is not knowing which embryos will result in pregnancy. Therefore, for couples who have only one chance, especially for older age, because of the reserve or quality of the eggs that will not have a chance to try again, selecting the right embryo, pregnancy is becoming a vital issue to obtain.
At this point, in our Cyprus Miracle IVF by Dr. Firdevs, there is the most innovative and precise method than ever before for couples who want to have children by using the IVF method.
With the continuous embryo monitoring system called EmbryoScope, which is used in our center for the FIRST TIME ın CYPRUS, the development of embryos is monitored at every moment and it is easily accessible to the knowledge of which embryo will result in successful pregnancy. A special incubator with a continuous monitoring system of the development of the embryos in it, the embryoscope is literally life-saving for couples.
How does EmbryoScope® work?
In the case where a large number of embryos were obtained, the embryos were transferred to the mother's womb, according to a one-time observation and transfer day. In this case, it is not known which embryo showed a better development and the IVF process could result in failure. Couples also thought that the next IVF trials would have the same negative consequences.
Now, thanks to the NEW embryology system, couples are no longer attracted to such negative thoughts. All the changes in embryos are followed by a special microscope and camera system. During this follow-up, the effects of the external environment on the embryo are also prevented, since the entire development phase of the embryo is completely blocked from its contact with white light. The filter system, which ensures that the air inside the incubator is constantly clean, is also among the features that protect the embryo. Thus, adverse conditions such as gas and temperature changes and direct exposure to light do not affect embryos.
The embryos are examined in detail without disturbing the environment, the images taken are examined in detail, the cell divisions in the embryo are observed. So the embryos dost likely to gide pregnancy are selected automatically and transferred to mother.
Couples who have had failures due to embryo quality in their previous treatments, who came to our Cyprus Miracle IVF, have succeeded in increasing the chance of pregnancy by using this advanced embryo application at a very high rate. Due to 24 hours of observation on embryos, the time of division is determined precisely. At the beginning of the most important points here, risks that may arise due to human error are reduced to zero.
Advantages of EmbryoScope Time Lapse System
- Improved IVF success rates through better embryo selection with undisturbed stable incubation system.
- EmbryoScope's time-lapse technology reduces observational time restrictions and stress to embryos during culture and assessment. With undisturbed culture that imitates the internal conditions of the uterus and continuous monitoring, improved selection process through a more precise and objective analysis.
- EmbryoScope is the latest technology currently available on the market that enables a stable culture environment for embryos. Temperature is tightly regulated by direct heat contact and air is continuously purified through special filters that provides incredible stable culture conditions like those in the human body.
- Constant time-lapse monitoring. The culture conditions are kept constant because the embryos are always inside the incubator and with the special integrated camera that is monitoring and recording 7/24, we avoid extracting the embryo to see how it is developing which greatly reduces the stress experienced by the embryos.
- It provides the precise information about the embryo division and development process which is not available using a conventional incubators. So, with the information obtained from EmbryoScope, together with the stable and undisturbed culture, it provides embryos with the highest chance of success to be chosen.
- Improved implantation rate up to 20%. The use of EmbryoScope time-lapse system, significantly improves live birth rates.
- Reduced pregnancy loss. Selecting the embryo with highest chance for implantation also means reducing the percentage of early pregnancy loss due to embryo quality.
Unlike other standard incubators, embryos can be stored for a small number of patients in Embryoscope, so if you desire to follow your embryos with EmbryoScope, you need to reserve your place in advance. Therefore, if you prefer to use the EmbryoScope in your treatment, please contact us.